Dear Valued Patient:
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You will be asked to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment, wait in your vehicle or outside and we will call to let you know when you can enter the office. Please ensure we have your updated cell phone number/contact information.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed. You will be required to wear a mask/face covering to gain access to our office. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect. Our beverage centre and iPads are out of service for the time being.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-827-8700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are giving priority scheduling to those patients with emergency or urgent needs, and those patients who had appointments scheduled and were forced to cancel due to the closure. We are working diligently to accommodate everyone, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation as we catch up on the backlog created over the last three months. Our team members are working hard and trying their very best to reach out to those patients who had previously scheduled appointments, starting from March and working to June.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Reflections Dental